ADVANCED TECHNICAL STAFFING SOLUTIONS
We recruit and place the region's very best craftspeople. Our pool of assets is experienced, highly skilled and ready to meet any workforce requirement. Our intimate knowledge of the marine and construction industries makes us the perfect staffing partner for these high demand, skilled workers.
If you are seeking qualified, screened, focused, and eager to be engaged staff, our recruiting and screening practices can place the right person at the right time. We have an extensive pool of candidates eager to work where and when you need them.
Keeping Employer Costs Down
Employee administrative oversight weakens productivity and erodes profitability. As the employer, we remove the administrative overhead for payroll, workers' compensation and legal compliance, leaving supervisors and project managers the flexibility to focus on projects and profitability.
Advanced Technical Staffing Solutions and ATSS Group, LLC help employers retain core employees. When demand drops, the flexible workforce is adjusted, and employers retain their most valuable and productive staff.
ATSS Group develops specialized solutions for many engineering disciplines. Our success is built on recruiting highly qualified engineers. We provide our clients with options and value to solve workforce challenges in the engineering community.
As a leading recruiting firm supporting a wide range of projects throughout the engineering community, we are confident that we can find a solution to meet your needs and deliver efficient, performance driven results.
At ATSS Group, you will experience extraordinary service led by a tenured staff, and tailored to your workforce requirements, for more efficient outcomes. The engineering field is demanding, and firms demand an equally effective workforce partner to ensure high performance from its engineering talent.
Staffing Formula Success
- Employer requirements are carefully matched with our pool of skilled, screened and qualified candidates to achieve the best fit for project profitability
- There is a ready pool of screened, skill verified, eager and engaged employee candidates
- We identify emerging markets and opportunities to supply skilled staff when and where they are needed
- We match skilled and reliable craftspeople to successfully staff projects on-demand and on-time to meet profitability objectives
- We review project objectives with employers, managers, supervisors and staff, and adapt the best practices to increase employer and employee success rates
- Skills validation, careful screening and rigorous drug testing ensure that skilled craftspeople are available on demand. Site project coordinators, assigned to job sites as needed, adapt skills and staffing to meet workforce requirements